Wednesday, December 30, 2009

one day...

I wanted to share with you the last look at my house
just before I shut down for the evening.


a pile of dirty socks rest on the arm of the couch...



A pile of little people in the hall...



A pile of dirty shoes by the door...



An assorted pile of ponies and stuffed lovey's on my couch...



A pile of dishes, toys and towels near my sink...



It's a mess and I'm leaving it.

Even though I know I will regret it in the morning.

I'm leaving it.

Partially because I am tired and partially because it overwhelms me.

But mostly because I realize that someday the mess will all be gone...

and I will miss it...



...very...


...very...

...very much.

8 comments:

  1. Jessica won't approve of the mess!! haha I sooo relate.
    Jennifer N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet. Thanks for the reminder. And to Jenn N....NUH UHHHHH! You should see my house as of late. But it IS driving me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was very refreshing and a reminder that I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I love, love,love love this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Make me cry why don't you?? Can you call me and remind me of this next week when Nick is back to work and I'm here with the munchkins alone again? =)
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! warm greeting 0_0
    you can get unique fonts in our website for free

    ReplyDelete